A lot of digital marketers and bloggers overlook the importance of email marketing. If done right, email marketing can take your business to new heights. If you master yourself in email marketing, you can make wonders. You will be able to see the results in just one month.
What is email marketing?
Email marketing is the process of sending emails for the purpose of sharing information and marketing. Now there are two most important factors related to email marketing:
- You are sending email with people’s permission. Without people’s permission, it will not work.
- Your every email is not related to sales. If you are sending 10 emails, only 2 must be sent for sales purpose.
Now, you wonder why these two factors are so important. You will find out why.
Why consent is important
You need permission to send emails to a person. If you do not take permission and send out emails to people just like that, your email would land in their spam folder. There are chances that they might block you as well.
How to email marketing
Email marketing is divided into simple steps:
- Post an ad which will redirect people to a landing page once they click on it.
- Use your landing page to convince people to share their personal information like name and email with you. This way you are making sure you have their permission as they are sharing their details themselves.
- Start sending emails to them. Make sure to not spam them and only send a sales email once in every while.
If you follow these steps you might be able to convert these people easily.
Take help from an agency
You can also hire an Advertising Company[บริษัท รับ ทำ โฆษณา, which is the term in Thai]. Professionals could help you with everything like setting up ads and automated emails. You will also learn a lot while working with them.